Join Sia Partners
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic consultants. Review the information provided below to determine how you can apply.
Who are we looking for ?
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic consultants. Candidates must be a graduate from a top university or business school with a previous industry experience ideally from a consulting firm.
Whether they are young graduates or experienced professionals, our future employees should be able to take prompt responsibilities on high-value tasks. We attach great importance to interpersonal and teamwork skills. We look for people who share the values of culture of results and customer satisfaction.
Apply to Sia Partners
You can find and apply to all currently available vacancies on the careers home page. Our HR team will get back to you within two weeks.
We welcome applications throughout the year. Our interview process for consulting positions may vary by location or position. Typically, you can expect four rounds of interviews (three for an internship):
The recruitment process lasts an average of four weeks from the first HR interview.
- Be yourself
- Showcase your knowledge and your previous experiences
- Structure your speech and highlight useful skills for the firm (team work, deadlines)
- Demonstrate your motivation: What is your career plan? Do you have an expertise in one of the sectors/services addressed by Sia Partners? What is your understanding of our business?
- Ask questions!
Tips for the Business Case
What is a Business Case ?
- A case study is a problem to be solved based on a consulting project (more or less simplified).
What are the objectives of the Business Case?
- The case study is designed to test your ability to manage your time, to synthesis and to structure your thoughts. Usually, there are no right or wrong answers.
How to succeed in a Business Case?
- Make sure you have understood the problem
- Take a step back
- Be thorough and specific
- Do not hesitate to ask questions!