In an ever-changing environment, the traditional approach to gaining and keeping customers is no longer sufficient. Sia Partners helps companies from strategic framing to design/development of customer strategies around the key pillars:
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm composed of passionate consultants who are able to drive business changes among our customers. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results to our clients.
- Actuarial Sciences Read more
- CFO Advisory Read more
- CIO Advisory Read more
- Change Management Read more
- Corporate strategy Read more
- Data Science Read more
- Digital transformation Read more
- Human Resources Read more
- Marketing & Customer Experience Read more
- Operational Excellence Read more
- Procurement & Sourcing Read more
Marketing & Customer Experience
Customers’ values, preferences and expectations are constantly evolving. This, along with increasing digital maturity, forces companies to reinvent modern marketing, innovating new ways of customer relations & experiences. Customer experience covers a large scope of companies’ capabilities: customer insight, marketing offer personalization, customer marketing and loyalty programs, CRM, omni-channel customer relations with a focus on digital and real time interactions, employee experience. This could be particularly challenging since most businesses now promise to deliver simple, seamless and remarkably memorable experiences.
Sia Partners experts assist companies in the successful transformation of their customer experience regardless of their stage of growth and line of business. Our team brings depth of experience in the following areas of customer experience, from a customer-centric strategy to marketing design and execution:
Customer centric strategies
- Customer vision: positioning, strategies and defining standards in alignment with the company’s promise and values and the customer’s vision principles
- Customer Governance: central vs local organization, multi-brand strategy, customer vs clients KPIs
- Customer channel prioritization: omni-channel strategies, mobile first strategies
Data activation and personalization
- Customer data platforms: thorough data collection and analysis
- Customer insight: 360° vision of the customer, customer value, segmentation and targeting
- Customer mindsets: customer observation and understanding (digital and physical), voice of the customer programs
Personalization of marketing offers
Innovative customer marketing programs
- Marketing plans: customer lifecycle prioritization and personalization, marketing plans per customer segment
- Loyalty programs: new models of customer engagement, digitalization of loyalty programs
CRM framework and implementation
- Digital strategy: website reorganization, customer portals, self-care, social networks
- Omni Channel and cross-channel strategies
- Digital channels (chat, customer zone, virtual agents, mobile applications)
- CRM tools : sales, campaign management, customer service, loyalty
Transforming customer journeys
- Moment of truth: identification, design and execution, KPI elaboration
- Process digitalization: design and adjustment of digital journeys, introducing innovative steps to move towards service marketing
- Seamless journeys: omni-channel strategy and rules, operational implementation
Humanization of customer relations
- Employee empowerment: employee promise and postures, link with RH policies, change management strategy and plan
- Innovative digital tools: use case definition and execution, requirement specificities for mobility
Define customer strategies
For a public transportation company, Sia Partners defined the project scope and the roadmap for building a customer strategy. By improving the overall multimodal transportation experience, we helped the client provide higher customer satisfaction. Our team also conducted related projects, to offer differentiated services for 4 million customers, and developed real time mobile and direct communication across channels.
Lead customer centric projects
In today’s competitive landscape, customer insight and mindset is key to building and maintaining a strong relationship between business and customer. By knowing the customers inside and out, companies can deliver information with a personal, relevant and timely approach. We help companies understand their customers’ needs and behaviors through their preferences and interactions. We help them build a 360° customer view, define a use case, and collect and analyze their data.case study
For a business and leisure transportation company, Sia Partners led a multi-organizational project to build a 360° customer view database (12 million customers). For a public transportation company, our team conducted a qualitative and quantitative analysis of customer data to provide insights and a detailed segmentation.
Build customer marketing programs
Relationship marketing strategies focus on the lifetime relationship with each customer rather than the individual transactions of a given customer. We help companies build a consistent customer experience by getting their organizations aligned across all touch points. This allows organizations to seamlessly share information and work together to ensure that the customers’ needs are addressed.case study
For a health care company, Sia Partners developed a relationship marketing plan based on the customers’ lifecycle. Our team assisted the marketing department in developing a seamless omni-channel experience for their customers by delivering the right message through the right channel at the right time.
Redefine employee and customer relations
As customer strategies are set in motion, internal organizations must also transform to meet the evolving customer requirements. With Sia Partners’ expertise in change management, we align marketing and RH departments and help organizations match the company’s culture with their customer strategy by empowering employees.case study
For a railway company and a retail company our team led a transformation project to empower employees with new digital tools, building a stronger and more authentic relationship with the customers across different touchpoints.
Establish Phygital strategies
Phygital consists of effectively integrating the assets of digital world and digital strategy into physical world. Sia Partners helps pure players define their physical strategies for their digital identities. While the key aspects of this project involve customer experience and sales performance, they also touch on every point of contact between the brand and the client.case study
For an ecommerce actor in retail, Sia Partners helped define the physical implantation strategy in line with the existing digital strategy. The objective was not to transpose the existing digital strategy but to create a physical experience consistent with the brand’s promise. This can lead to the expansion of the activity or even the creation of a new business.
Conduct CRM agile projects
Functional needs are defined and prioritized in order to provide adapted products and services and to increase market shares. Sia Partners manages small and multinational businesses in CRM implementation (marketing, sales, after sale services). By hosting design thinking workshops, the scope of the priority is defined. We use the Agile method to ensure both project quality, time efficiency, and cost controls.case study
Sia Partners assisted the first European actor in the personal care industry in defining functional requirements in order to implement an adapted CRM software. The project was conducted using the Agile method and concerned four businesses in more than 10 countries.